Taller práctico de ingles grado 4°

Tema: saludos,  presentaciones y preguntas con Wh.

Lee el siguiente texto y responde las  preguntas  de acuerdo a la información que se encuentra allí. Busca el significado de las palabras que no conoces.

Introducing Yourself

Hello! My name is Ana. I am twenty-five years old. I live in Miami, Florida with my husband and two children. I have one son in kindergarten and one daughter in first grade. They both attend public school. My husband is a mechanic. On weekends, he works at a restaurant as a dishwasher. The restaurant usually gets more customers on weekends, so they need extra people to wash dishes.
 

Q1: Who is introducing herself?

Q2: How old is she?

Q3: Where does Ana live?

Q4: What is her husband’s profession?

Q5: Where does he work on weekends?

Q6: How many children does Ana have?

 

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Taller de repaso general Matemática Grado 4°